By using our website you are agreeing that you have read, understand, and agree to these Terms and Conditions at all times:
Limitation of Liability:
HillCountryImages.com (“Site, “HCI”) and our owners, directors, officers, employees, sales agents, artists, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site, social media pages, blogs, and apps.
HillCountryImages.com is an e-commerce website.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
• You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
• All personal information you provide to us through the shopping cart and account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
• Contact us to close your account at anytime.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, especially if you are using our website illegally or if you violate any of these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Goods & Various Artists:
HCI may offer goods and services from various artists, content, digital downloads, and third party offers.
While we strive to offer high quality items for customers, we cannot guarantee the level of quality of all goods and services provided by all various artists and third parties made available on our Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless all owners, employees, staff, sales agents, third parties, artists and affiliates, from any typographical inaccuracies, actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site, social media pages, blog, apps, or for your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
HCI is not responsible for any website down time, or loss of use, loss of income, or general losses or damages as a result of any internet and/or website down time or crashes.
HCI, owners, and photographer(s) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, medical, theft, damages or losses of any kind, in transit to, during, or in transit after any photo session. Max liability is session fee paid to be refunded less reasonable costs.
HCI is not responsible for any 3rd party hackers or those engaged in data mining, data harvesting, extracting or any other similar activities who may gather, hack into, invade, use, steal, or sell any digital info or content from our Site or connected credit card processing companies, including customers private and/or sensitive account information from using this Site.
Links To Other Websites:
HCI may contain info and links to third party websites that we do not own or control. HCI is not responsible for the content, practices or policies of any of these websites. Its your responsibility to read all terms and conditions and privacy policies of all websites before using these sites.
Intellectual Property, Copyright:
• All content, artwork, and digital files displayed on this website are copyright protected by the artist/creator, as according to US Federal Copyright Laws.
• No one has verbal permission to use our content, digital files, or create reproductions from purchased art.
• The ownership, or copyright, of the artwork is not transferred to clients when artwork is purchased.
• Any reproductions of our digital files, photos, sold artwork, even for your own personal use, without first obtaining written permission from the artist/creator, is illegal and strictly prohibited.
No one has verbal permission to use our company logo, company name or trademark, or owner(s), or artists names in any way without written permission.
All Rights Reserved.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our website.